Toney Robotic shares daily maintenance operations for industrial chillers
issuing time ：2019-06-14
The chiller in the production process should ensure the normal operation of the air-conditioner after starting. It must be ensured that the condenser has good heat dissipation. Otherwise, the condensing temperature and the corresponding condensing pressure will be too high, so that the high-pressure protection device of the chiller will stop and even cause malfunction. The cold water in the evaporator should be circulated, otherwise the cold water temperature will be low, causing the cold water temperature protection device to stop and stop, or because the evaporation temperature and the corresponding evaporation pressure are too low, the low-pressure protection device of the chiller will stop and even cause The cold water in the evaporator freezes and damages the equipment.
1. In order to ensure the good performance of the unit, please keep the chiller in a good working environment. It needs to be well ventilated around, under normal temperature environment.
2. After turning off the compressor, turn off the cooling fan.
3. Every 6 months or when the performance of the refrigerator drops, please clean the condenser and check that the operating valve is in a normal state.
4. The optimal working pressure of the condenser should be less than 1.5 MPa. Checking and cleaning the condenser frequently can keep the machine in the best performance.
5. For air-cooled machines, ensure that the machine is well ventilated and that the condenser is regularly maintained.
6. If it is not used for a long time, sometimes the pump impeller will be blocked by the sediment, so turn the pump cooling fan by hand before using the machine.
7. During the operation of the unit, the parameters should be recorded in a timely and correct manner.
8. During the operation of the unit, it is strictly forbidden to short the water flow switch to avoid freezing the water pipe.
9. The equipment room should be equipped with appropriate safety equipment and maintenance testing tools, such as pressure gauges, thermometers, etc., and the tools should be stored in a fixed position.
10. Do not turn off the main power after the unit is shut down.
11. If the unit is in a long-term shutdown state, all the wind water in the cold water system should be drained to prevent rust. The water chamber end cover should be sealed.
12. When the unit is in a long-term shutdown, it should be repaired and maintained.
13. It is recommended to change the lubricating oil every four years or when the lubricating oil quality deteriorates and the impurities and moisture in the oil increase.
14. Clean the condenser at least once a year. It is recommended to clean it once a year before use and once every hot day in summer.
15. If there is an alarm stop during the operation of the unit, the relevant personnel should be notified in time to check the unit. If the failure cannot be eliminated, the manufacturer should contact the factory immediately and be handled by professional technicians.